Indice del forum

Master Forum

Si parla di cio che volete

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

People will create price points beyond which
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
zhouyueyue

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 07 Nov 2019 02:35:05    Oggetto:  People will create price points beyond which
Descrizione:

Comparing the Kindle vs Nook when considering price
, many reviewers limit their comparisons to simply the price tag on the ereaders. There are lots of popular Kindles and Nooks, and also as of these writing (autumn 2011), the standard Kindle with ads is simply $79. The WiFi versions on the Kindle Touch (with ads) and Nook Touch (no ads) are the same – $99. Along with tablets, Nook Color and Amazon kindle fire are the same – $199.

Basically, the costs are very comparable and it seems that the 2 making the effort copy each other’s prices. Nevertheless this is easy to understand, because this year, the Kindle and Nook might possibly be the most common ereaders and so are constantly compared to one another. In the end – prices of one’s machines are the same, having a small difference in Amazon’s favor
, consequently the price discussion wraps up quickly.

However, when comparing the Kindle vs Nook price-wise, there’s an alternate important overhead to take into account – the money necessary for electronic books for every reader. It isn’t too obvious first, nevertheless it really becomes very noticeable over time.

Barnes & Noble is actually notorious to get more expensive ebooks, additionally they still are. Amazon, nevertheless, happens to be noted for cheaper paperbacks and ebooks, in addition to varied promotions and discounts for books (Books under $5
, Bargain Books, 4 for 3 Books, etc.).

Both, Kindle and Nook owners complain concerning tariff of ebooks for ereaders, simply because it seems not easy to justify the cost of ebooks. Many ask – shouldn’t ebooks cost way less than paper books, because overhead has a smaller footprint? True, but we have to understand that publishers still need to finance acquisitions, royalties
, copyediting, design, page composition, marketing, publicity, tax, and others.

The idea is that Nook owners pay more. Some reviewers identify that they overpay $2 per book generally, right after they obtain Barnes & Noble when compared to Amazon. So
, theoretically, that you’re 100 books, you will have overpaid by $200. The Nook owners usually requires some security in the belief that the Sony Reader store is more expensive, however… Why overpay when you don’t need to?

Of course, the buying price of books is actually very important to people purchase books. Those who read free .epub books, conversely, may very well reap the benefits of getting a Nook vs. Kindle. It is because right now, Kindle doesn’t secure the .epub format
, while Nook does.

So, to calculate the Kindle vs Nook price in your situation, ponder over your future book selection – will these be free .epub books or bookstore books? Answer this and you will then know which ereader can be cheaper suitable for you eventually. Concerning me, I chosen the Kindle, because I prefer to reading the most up-to-date bestsellers. Besides, It is my opinion the outstanding Amazon customer satisfaction may save me money too, such as if my ereader begins to fail and I require a replacement.

Hopefully this write-up ended up being to your benefit. Discover more tips and hints – Here’s the link – and go over the iPad vs Nook.

Have you ever noticed how many prices aren't round figures?

Many shops use the tactic of ?9995, rather than ?10
,000, as it sounds a lot less, even thought it's only a fiver less.

The daft thing is that people are taken in by this and once they've heard the first figure, they don't always take account of the rest of the number.

Marks & Spencer went the other way a couple of years ago when they realised that the cost of processing all the change caused by the 99p ending of the prices, acutally cost them about 50p per transaction - so they rounded up all their figures to round numbers, to reduce the coin they took in. (Similarly, offering cash-back to consumers reduces the volume of notes they process, which reduces their bank charges)

The same thing happens with houses.

I was talking with an estate agent this week
, on the way back from looking at a house, and I asked him how he saw the local housing market. He told me that anything under ?100k was selling within a week, but anything over that was taking longer and anything over ?150k wasn't selling at seems crazy that people would miss out on a house because it was just into six figures, but people have psychologial barriers when it comes to money.

As an investor there's 2 angles to exploit here.

The properties that cost over 150k are likely to be picked up for less than that, if you can find someone who wants to move quickly, but also given time, the estate agents will test the ?100k ceiling, until everything is priced over that amount. Once this happens
, it won't be long before you see prices of ?110 and ?120k.

This isn't a property phenomenon, as it happens in the currency markets and equity markets, where these points are called resistance levels.

So, I've been buying at 10% discount to market value, rather than my usual 15% because I can see a ?10k capital increase as soon as the area breaks the ?100k barrier.

So what next ? I'll refinance to get as much of my deposit out and look for the next area - which I've already found and is only 6 months behind. In that area, the agents are advertising at above ?100k for the larger terraced houses, with the intention of taking just below the magical figure for a quick sale. As soon as they start to sell at this level, the local estate agents will use their scientific formula for assessing houses of seeing what's sold recently and then adding on 10%
, which will push the market norm to above the ?100k.

Once the prices break this ceiling, there's another price point at ?120k, due to the stamp duty threshold.

People will create price points beyond which they don't want to s.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 07 Nov 2019 02:35:05    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: