Indice del forum

Master Forum

Si parla di cio che volete

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

the actually have to have for footwear on adidas
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Eflete

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 18 Ott 2018 08:28:13    Oggetto:  the actually have to have for footwear on adidas
Descrizione:

Most important athletics designs dominated the court docket docket docket and created impeccable footwear that shunned the team when gamers rocked superb sneakers. Adidas jumped to the bandwagon as soon as the seriously must have for footwear on your courtroom docket was a fantastic offer best. The adidas Discussion board sprung into movement at first crafted within on the high-top kind. Now, the solution is meant out there in several cuts for specified versions and alternatives. Hi, I am seye kehinde a relentless and dependable purchaser to konga. about the sixteenth of august i ordered blue nike roshes provided by TMG retail outlet all by by yourself internet site, 24,000 naira, the acquisition arrived in 3 periods later on, i reviewed it and positioned out the shoe claimed US proportions eight which was my sizing.

So i acknowledged since the shop and complained, they apologised and promised to ship nonetheless still a different of my proportions tthe up coming working day, and after that they named and famous my sizing was no considerably more obtainable, its odd to me given that my measurement was specially proportions 8 on the other hand the shoe was way also restricted. they then created obtainable to very own me trade it without expense by obtaining an adidas NMD xr1 shoe of my summary, which they later on on launched at this time. i was not home so my mom received the sneakers on my behalf, she claimed they didnt give her a box and inside of a number of conditions complained that she have to give the individual a thousand naira as shipping and delivery cost tag which was not whatsoever agreed on, so i mostly got a boxeless adidas shoe which in my undertaking the work doing the job encounter must on no account be.

I discovered out this shoe only arrived out yesterday, in Europe! and isnt for turning out to be launched until eventually the 20 fifth in Africa, even the details about the shoe ended up absolutely not common with that of what was within the adidas online retail outlet! i am extremely upset and any time it is best to will not find to eradicate a faithful regular purchaser like me, you should definitely i ask for your method my 24000 naira refund directly and block this seller from konga, as he sells phony sneakers for the particular promoting cost of serious designs, and for future motive i advise you operate all objects placed on konga via top of the range assurance.

And also you also individuals have a very relatively weak observe file of purchaser care, previous time i checked, extremely pretty previous yr I procured a pretend rayban sunglass which i complained for you separately males quickly, you simply apologised in addition to by no means took movement and also the seller under no circumstances answered me immediately after far more,with any luck , your treatments have altered, and i refuse to sit down as soon as once more and be ripped off of 24000 naira in just this challenging financial system. i await your reply. thanks. , but once i position it on it was just way a lot also minimal, this was rather weird to me and that i suspected foul engage in someplace. adidas unveiled its most existing silhouette inside of the start celebration during the long island past night time: the adidas Originals NMD.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 18 Ott 2018 08:28:13    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: